- I am Allergic to big bodies of water; I dont' swim not because of lack of desire but I just don't trust that I can be able to keep my head above water.
- I am introverted. Some people call it shy, I don't easily break the ice when meeting new people but when I get to know them and open up to them they can realize that I am actually quite easy to get along with.
- I am anti violence; Any form of violence by one person to another turns me off I can never understand how you can get your points across by hurting people, I believe human beings are capable of reason and conscience therefore trying ot beat or shoot sense into people is a futile effort. As a result of this I oppose corporal punishment and the death penalty if people think thats too liberal thats up to them. I carry this attitude in my character and people tend to view me as a softie because I will rarely say or do anything that is deliberately hurtful to anyone.
- I Love Sci-fi and Fantasy; These are my favorite movie genres, my original movies collections include all the Star Wars movies, Lord of the rings, Star Trek. Michael Crichton and Stephen King are my Favorite authors therefore horror doesn't turn me off. Comic Superheros also fascinate me, Superman is tops followed by Batman, Spiderman comes third (sorry spidey)
- I could be a geek; I am a scientist by profession therefore I am comfortable in a lab isolating enzymes and disceting all forms of invertabrates, I also have an obsessive love of gadgets I must have a top range cellphone, laptop, digicam, MP3 player, PDA, Bluetooth you name it I just can't resist admiring the latest electronics in the malls. I also love comps and am quite compent in them even if it's not my field at all.
- I love strong women; I don't like the damsel in distress type of girl or timid and insecure types, I admire mature (not old!) women who are sure of themselves are not afraid to speak their minds, go for what you want types and who are not a pushover for men. I guess this is to compensate for No. 2 above.
- I am not that young. From my interactions in KBW I can sense that I may be a bracket above several of the peeps but as consolation I am still very young at heart.
Friday, May 11, 2007
The Seven Hidden Habits of the Highly Effacing Mountain
I had planned to take a blog holiday this week and bask in the glory of ManU winning the premiership but it seems that I couldn't hide myself and have ended up being tagged by Egm, 3N, Unyc, and God knows who else! This cannot be easy for me since I don't ussually get too personal but I believe in being a sport and there are few dares I chicken out off. So here goes.